Usage of League11
League11 is vested with absolute and sole discretion to:
- Restrict, suspend, or cancel any User’s access to all or any part of the Website or the Website Facilities/Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Facilities Services;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on the Website;
- Deactivate or delete a User’s account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Website.
- Revise or make additions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event and any further revision which arose out of necessity.
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids)
- The Contest(s) are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
- The Contest(s) are open only to persons, currently residing in India.
- League11 may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Contest(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, or Karnataka may not participate in the paid version of the Contest as the laws of these states are unclear/ bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
- Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
- League11 may on receipt of information bar a person from participation and/or withdrawing winning amounts if such person is found to be one with insider knowledge of participating teams in any given contests/match, organizing boards, leagues etc.
- Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the League11 as well as registered prior to each match in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and win prizes.
In the event of any User’s breach or League11 reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or indecorously used the Website or its provided Facilities, League11 may, restrict, suspend or cancel such User’s access to all or any part of the Website or its Facilities /Services, deactivate or delete the User’s account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User’s on the Website and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary at its sole and absolute discretion without any notice being provided to the User’s. If User’s fee (if any) is charged by League11 in respect of any of its Facilities/Services, the Website shall repay such fee in the event of suspension or removal or the User’s account or the Website and its Facilities on account of any negligence on the part of League11.
The Website is protected by copyright, database rights and other intellectual property and related rights ("Rights") which are owned by the Website and its associates. All such Rights are reserved. Except where otherwise indicated on the Website:
- The intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in all software underlying the Website and its Facilities/Services and material published on the Website, including (list is inclusive) games, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, and any other is owned by League11, its partners, licensors and/or associates as mentioned in the Copyright Information in the website Users shall not exploit the Intellectual Property Rights that is owned by League11 and its attributes without express written license from League11.
- Users shall be solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that the users shall make available on the Website (“Users’ Content”). It is the responsibility of the User’s to make sure that the Intellectual Property Rights that is made available in the User’s content is owned by them and does not violate any third party rights. Users further confirm and undertake to not display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on the Website. Users assent to indemnify and hold harmless League11, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns against all costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on the Website, by such User or through the User’s commissions or omissions.
- Users hereby grant to League11 and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users’ Content for any of the following purposes:
- displaying Users’ Content on the Website
- distributing Users’ Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- Storing Users’ Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
- This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users’ Content in any form, medium, or technology.
- All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on the Website(s) belonging to any person (including User), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to League11.
Third Party Sites, Services and Products
The Website may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties. User’s use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites. League11 does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from the Website, and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third party Internet site. League11’s inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by League11 of such third-party Internet site. Users’ correspondence, transactions or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users' correspondence, transactions and usage of the services of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services of such third party.
User agrees that League11 will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
The Website contains content that is created by it. League11 shall not responsible for the content of the third parties with regards to its accuracy, integrity and quality and such content may not be relied upon by the Users in utilizing the Facilities provided on the Website including while participating in any of the contests hosted on League11.
- restricting, suspending, or terminating any User’s access to all or any part of the Website's Amusement Facilities;
- Deactivating or deleting a User’s account and all related information and files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User’s Game account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the User’s bank account on record with League11 subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein; or
- Refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
- Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information and in good faith at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by League11). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information.
- Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from League11 by marking e-mails from the Website as part of their “safe senders” list. League11 shall not be held liable if any e-mail remains unread by a User as a result of such e-mail getting delivered to the User’s junk or spam folder.
- The password provided to the User’s shall not be revealed to anyone else, meanwhile the Users have to maintain the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users are forbidden from using anyone else’s password and shall immediately notify League11 of any unauthorized use of password and account.
- At the end of each session Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts. User failing to comply with these requirements will not hold League11 responsible for any loss or damage that may result.
- Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorised third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Website Amusement Facilities and/or League11 experience or assist in such activity.
- Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying the Website or its Facilities.
- Any modification of files or software that are part of the Website Facilities shall not be done by the users without League11’s express written consent.
- Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt the Website Amusement Facilities or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website Amusement Facilities.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use the Website for any of the following:
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- Provide an obscene User name. ( the Website shall have the right to take it down)
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, “Transmit”) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, the Website, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on the Website without the express written consent of League11;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on the Website without the express written consent of League11;
- To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- To collect or store personal information about other Users;
- To interfere with or disrupt the Website, servers, or networks;
- To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of League11, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User’s affiliation with a person or entity;
- To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website or to manipulate User’s presence on the Website(s);
- To engage in any illegal activities.
- Unauthorized access to the Website is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the law. Users agree not to access the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by League11 for use in accessing the Website. Users agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
- Use of the Website is subject to existing laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall limit League11’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to Users’ use of the Website.
- League11 may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on the Website.
Links to other websites and advertisements
When information is presented to its online advertisers with the pretext of helping them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our website, it is conveyed in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site.
We use third-party advertisers to serve ads when you visit our websites. These advertisers may use information (excluding personal information pertaining to your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites with the objective of providing specific advertisements that adhere to your interests. Several deceptive emails, websites, blogs etc. claiming to be from or associated with League11 may or are in circulation on the Internet.
Some emails, websites, blogs etc. call the user to provide login name, password etc. or that the user has won a prize/ gift or provide a method to commit an illegal/ unauthorized act or deed or request detailed personal information or a payment of some kind. The sources and contents of these emails, websites, blogs etc. and accompanying materials are in no way associated with our corporation. For the protection of your own privacy, we strongly recommend not responding to emails or using websites, blogs etc.
- In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to accurately provide the following information:
- Full Name
- Team Name(s)
- E-mail address
- State of Residence
- Country of Residence
- Date of birth
- City of Residence
- College attended
- Participants are also required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions.
- If the participant belongs to a state where game of sake is considered illegal. In such case he/she will not be allowed to participate in the competition/contest.
The Contests are open to anyone residing in India and he/she should be a major under the Indian Majority Act, 1875. In terms of Non-Indian Resident, he/she should be major under the applicable law under their respective country. Further since different states have different laws when it comes to the legality of game of skill, League11 may restrict the participation of individuals from that state or bar it all together, as per the laws prevailing in that state. Furthermore the participants should have their own valid email address. The participants should also be registered on the the Website and in the manner as prescribed by League11.
Please Note: Participants from Assam and Orissa are not eligible to play the paid version of the Competition as it is violation of their State Laws under Assam Game and Betting Act 1970 and Orissa Prevention of Gaming Act 1955.
Contest, Participant(s) and prize:
League11 reserves the right to abandon a specific round or adjust the deadline of a round in certain specific, uncertain scenarios, which are beyond League11’s reasonable control, including but not limited to the ones’ mentioned herein below:
- Actual match start time is before the official deadline:
- All sports other than Cricket-
- League11 reserves the right to adjust the deadline to a maximum of 10 minutes post actual match start time. In case the actual match start time is more than 10 minutes of official deadline, the contest will be abandoned.
- Cricket -
- League11 reserves the right to adjust the deadline by a Maximum of 10 minutes or 3 overs bowled, whichever is less, before the official match start time.
- In cases where official match time cannot be verified by League11 through reliable and/or publicly available sources, League11 reserves the right to adjust the deadline to such a time by which a maximum of 3 overs in the given match are bowled.
- Actual match start time is after the official deadline:
- League11 reserves the right to extend the deadline or abandon the contest/game based on the circumstances such as delayed toss, interruption on account of weather, non-appearance of teams, technical/equipment glitches causing delays etc.
- In Starting Lineup Feature : Purpose of indicating a player's inclusion in final starting lineup is only to provide information and assist a user in selecting his/her team on League11. While indicating a Player's inclusion in starting lineup is given by League11 on the basis of information/data received through feed providers, publicly available information. Users are advised to do a thorough research of their own from official sources and/or other available sources of information. League11, shall not take any liability, if a player earlier indicated as 'Playing' does not play or start for any reason whatsoever.
Tabulation of fantasy points
League11 may obtain the score feed and other information required for the computation and tabulation of fantasy points from third party service provider(s). in case there is any error in computation of points or selection of winners as a result of inaccurate feeds provided by the third party service providers, League11 will try to resolve the error as soon as possible but in case any inconvenience is caused even after the rectification, League11 will not be liable for such loss. Further the Users accept these terms and agree not to raise any objection or claim with regards to the matter as mentioned above.
In respect of any transactions entered into on the League11 platform, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
- The payment of the pre-designated amount Users make to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the pre-designated platform fee for access to the League11 Services charged by League11 and the pre-determined participant’s contribution towards the prize money pool.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all amounts collected from the User are held in a separate non-interest earning bank Accounts. The said accounts are operated by a third party appointed by League11 in accordance with Clause 10 of these Terms and Conditions. From these bank accounts, the payouts can be made to (a) Users (towards their withdrawals), (b) League11 (towards its Platform Fees) and to (c) Government (towards TDS on Winnings Amount). League11 receives only its share of the platform Fees through the said Escrow Agent.
- The League11 reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by League11 on the Contest page, being created on League11 platform, prior to a User's joining of such Contest. The Platform Fee (inclusive of applicable tax thereon) will be debited from the User’s account balance and League11 shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User.
- The User may participate in a Contest wherein the User has to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such Contest, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Contest after the completion of the Contest as per the terms and conditions of such Contest. It is clarified that League11 has no right or interest in this Prize Money Pool, and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Money Pool in accordance with the Contest terms and conditions. The amount to be paid-in by the User towards the Prize Money Pool would also be debited from the User’s account balance maintained with the Trustee.
- Any user availing League11 services are provided with two categories of accounts for the processing and reconciliation of payments: (i) 'Unutilized' Account, (ii) Winnings Account. It is clarified that in no instance the transfer of any amounts in the User's accounts to any other category of account held by the user or any third party account, including a bank account held by a third party:
- User's winnings in any Contest will reflect as credits to the User's Winnings Account.
- User’s remitting the amount through the designated payment gateway shall be credited to User’s Unutlized Account’.
- Unutilized Amount is your Deposited Amount.
- Each time a User participates in any contest on League11 platform, the pre-designated amount shall be debited in the User’s account. In debiting amounts from the User’s accounts towards the pre-designated amount of such user shall be debited from the User’s Unutilized Account and thereafter, any remaining amount of participation fee shall be debited from the User’s Winning Account.
- In case there is any amount remaining to be paid by the User in relation to such User’s participation in any match(s) or Contest(s), the User will be taken to the designated payment gateway to give effect to such payment. In case any amount added by the User through such payment gateway exceeds the remaining amount of the pre-designated amount, the amount in excess shall be transferred to the User’s ‘Unutilized’ Account and will be available for use in participation in any match(s) or Contest(s).
- Debits from the ‘Unutilized’ Account for the purpose of enabling a user’s participation in a Contest shall be made in order of the date of credit of amounts in the ‘Unutilized’ Account, and accordingly amounts credited into ‘Unutilized’ Account earlier in time shall be debited first.
- All amounts credited into a User's 'Unutilized' Account must be utilised within 180 days of credit. In case any unutilised amount lies in the 'Unutilized' Account after the completion of 180 days from the date of credit of such amount, League11 reserves the right to forfeit such unutilised amount, without liability or obligation to pay any compensation to the User.
Winners shall be contacted by League11 or the third party conducting the Contest on the e-mail address provided at the time of registration. The verification process and the documents required for the collection of prize shall be detailed to the Winners at this stage. As a general practice, winners will be required to provide following documents:
- Photocopy of the User’s PAN card or voter ID card;
- Photocopy of a government-issued residence proof;
- User’s bank account details and proof of the same.
League11 shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been received and verified within the time-period stipulated by League11. The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate. Participants are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration. League11 shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Participants due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner.
The list of Winners shall be posted on a separate web-page on the Website. The winners will also be intimated by e-mail. In the event that a Participant has been declared a Winner on the abovementioned web-page but has not received any communication from League11, such Participant may contact League11 within the time specified on the webpage.
Winnings come with 365 days of validity. The amount, if not used or withdrawal within the validity period will expire. In case of Non-KYC accounts winnings come with 180 days of validity The amount, if not usedd or withdrawal in validity period will expire
All prizes in terms of money given under the contest(s) on League11 shall be subject to deduction of tax as per the Income Tax Act 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
The decision of League11 with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-contestable. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is violating Indian Majority Act or any other law of the land for time being, League11 shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further, League11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant’s account. League11 will not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of prizes to the respective winners. League11 shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused to any prizes at the time of such transportation. The Winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash prizes. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged/redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
Acceptance of a prize by the Winner constitutes permission for League11, and its affiliates to use the Winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any further permissions or consents and / or additional compensation whatsoever. The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by League11 without any charge.
The courts of competent jurisdiction at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Amusement Facilities/Services provided by League11 (including the Contest(s)), the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s) (including Participants) or League11, as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim or preliminary relief in case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification (“Notification”) to the other party. On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by the Courts of the competent Jurisdiction as mentioned herein. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent League11 from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard League11’s interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of League11 to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
Limitations of liability.
League11 do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Promotion or prizes, and are not responsible for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Users, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Promotion;
- technical errors, defects, delays or failures of any kind, including without limitation malfunction, disruptions or disconnections in communications lines, Internet or website access, hardware or software;
- Digital or electronic disruptions, e.g., viruses;
- Unauthorized human intervention, e.g., hacking;
- The technical or human error which may occur in connection with any aspect of the Promotion;
- Any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion, access to, copying or downloading materials from the Website or any other website, or receipt or use of any prize.
As permitted by law, neither League11 nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees or any other person shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to store, the mis-delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material. As permitted by law, League11 shall not be responsible for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, amusement facilities or sites, cancellation of competition and prizes. League11 disclaims any responsibility for, and if a User pays for access to one of League11’s Amusement Facilities the User will not be entitled to a refund as a result of, any inaccessibility that is caused by League11’s maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of League11’s service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, hacking or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. In addition, League11 does not provide any warranty as to the content on the Website(s). The Website(s) content is distributed on an “as is, as available” basis. As permitted by law You must be of 18 years old for participating in any contest on League11
Note: Apple is not sponsoring any contest available on League11 directly or indirectly.