We all know that the European football fever is back in the upcoming month of August. All European football leagues are ready for the ultimate banger with their quality teams. Here we are talking about some top leagues of European football :
Table of Contents
English Premier League (2023-24)-
Defending Champions-Manchester City is the defending champions of the last Epl season, and they would become the first men’s club in the history of EPL to win 4 consecutive titles in a row. Man City clinched last season’s title when Arsenal lost 0-1 to Nottingham Forest, which was a remarkable loss for Arsenal.
Probable Champions for the 2023-24 seasonIn every season all the clubs will try to make their squad strong so it’s not obvious that we can see a new team win this EPL season. But according to reports Man City will be the favorites, still, this is not an easy task for Man City because there are other top teams who will be ready to give a tough fight to Man City. There is a chance for top teams like Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, and Manchester United who weren’t much good in their previous seasons but this time they have the capability to win the title.
Players to watch out-There are a lot of players who can be nightmares for any team, as Epl has top players around the world. So it will be tough to select a few of them, but according to the stats we listed some of the players.
- Erling Haaland (Manchester City)
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City
- Casemiro (Manchester United)
- Buyako Saka (Arsenal)
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
- Harry Kane (Tottenham)
La Liga 2023–24-
Defending Champions-Barcelona is the defending champions of the last season of La Liga 2022-23 as they win their 27th title by defeating espanyol with 4-2 margin in an away game.
Probable Champions for the 2023-24 season-As we know La Liga is one of the toughest leagues in the world, so no one can predict the champions of the 2023-24 season as there are many teams who have the capability to win the title. But according to stats, we can say that Barcelona, Real Madrid have the most capability to clinch the title. Still, we don’t have to forget teams like Atletico Madrid, Villarreal, Real Sociedad.
Players to watch out-
- Robert Lewandowski (Barcelona)- 23 Goals
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)- 18 Goals
- Joselu (Espanyol) – 16 Goals
- Antonie Griezmann (Atletico Madrid) – 15 Goals
- Vinicious Junior (Real Madrid) – 10 Goals
You may also like: पाकिस्तान को मिला विश्व कप में खेलने का टिकट, आएंगे भारत !
Bundesliga 2023-24 season-
Defending Champions-Bayern Munich are the defending champions of the last Bundesliga season as they clinched their 32nd title, as well as Bayern’s 11th consecutive title. Whereas, Borussia Dortmund, Werder Bremen, Hamburg, VfB Stuttgart, and Cologne all lifted the title multiple times.
Probable Champions for the 2023-24 season-We all know that Bundesliga is also a quality football tournament where many world-class players are playing so it’s not easy to say who will lift the tilt of the 2023-24 season. Although Bayern Munich is a threat to all teams as they won 11 consecutive titles so this year Bayern Munich is the favorite again for this season, Teams like Borussia Dortmund, VfB Stuttgart, etc will give a tough fight.
Players to watch out
- Niclas Füllkrug (SV Werder Bremen)- 16 Goals
- Christopher Nnuku (RB Leipzig)- 16 Goals
- Randal Kalo Mulani (Einhart Frankfurt)- 15 Goals
- Vincenzo Grifo (Sport-Club Freiburg)- 15 Goals
- Serge Gnabry ( FC Bayern Munich)- 14 Goals
- Jamie Musiała (FC Bayern Munich)- 12 Goals
Defending Champions-Napoli is the defending champions of the last season as they were not favorites but still, their confidence and skills made them the champion of Serie A.
Probable Champions for the 2023-24 season-As we all know Napoli was the winner of last season, so Napoli has the potential to win the title this year. But there are some teams that can be a threat to Napoli. Juventus, Lazio, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Roma, and Atalanta are also favorites to win the title.
Players to watch out
- Victor Osimhen (Napoli)- 26 Goals
- Lautaro Martinez (Inter Milan)- 21 Goals
- Boulaye Dia (Salernitana)- 16 Goals
- Rafael Leao (AC Milan)- 15 Goals
- Ademola Lookman (Atalanta)- 13 Goals
- Oliver Giroud (AC Milan) – 13 Goals
Defending Champions-Paris Saint Germain (PSG) is the defending champions of last season as they won their 40th title and 11th consecutive title in a row, with a difference of 21 points from the 2nd spot which makes them more terrific in this season too.
Probable Champions for the 2023-24 season-The last season’s winner is PSG so it can be normal if they again clinched their 12th consecutive title as they have world-class players. So, apart from PSG, there is less chance for other teams to win the title. Still, Marseille, Lens, LOSC, and Rennes can give tough competition to PSG.
Players to watch out
- Kyllian Mbabppe (PSG)- 29 Goals
- Alexandre Lacazette ( LYON)- 27 Goals
- Jonathan David (Lille)- 24 Goals
- Folarin Balogun (Reims)- 21 Goals
- Louis Openda (Lens)- 21 Goals
- Habib Diallo (Strasbourg)- 20 Goals